Medium Pressure Models
Reels are furnished with standard one wire braid hose suitable for air, water or oil applications. Maximum temperature 250° F.
Note: Do not exceed listed hose O.D. to obtain maximum length.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- Nickel plated steel inline NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- Exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-cimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 12 ga steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. With the strength of an "A" frame and the versitility of the a Box frame, the hybrid frame offers vertical sides for mounting and many optional features.
- Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, zinc plating on steel plumbing, adjustable tension brake prevents free wheeling and hydraulic motor.
- Reliable chain & sprocket drive on motor driven models
- Click to view Motor Options
- Also available in hand crank options.
- Solid steel direct hand crank with smooth round handle
- All metal bevel crank and gear construction
- All welded hybrid frame with added bolts
- Exclusive low profile outlet riser & open drum slot design for flat smooth hose wrap
- Permanently lubricated self-aligning pillow block bearing for trouble-free & smooth rotation & robust lubricated horizontal surface mount bearing for easy rotation
- Long-handled locking pin to secure reel from rotation during transport or storage
- Zinc plated steel fluid path with nickel plated steel inline swivel
- NPT swivel inlet
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE
Chemical Fluid Transfer
Bulk Liquid Handling