High Pressure Models
Reels are furnished standard with S.A.E. 100R16 #1 or #2 wire braid hose suitable for grease and hydraulic oil applications. Maximum temp. 250° F.
Note: Do not exceed listed hose O.D. to obtain maximum length.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- Two high pressure 90° full-flow melanized stell ¼" swivel for dual hydraulic emergency rescue systems and other high pressure hydraulic tools.
- Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- Two exclusive low profile M14 x 1.5 female outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-cimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 12 Gage steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, , and electric 12V DC, 1/3 HP reversable motor.
- Reliable direct gear drive on motor driven models - No Chain.
- Click to view Motor Options
- Also available in hand crank options.
- Designed for dual hydraulic emergency rescue systems & other high pressure hydraulic tools.
- Two low profile outlet risers & open drum slot design for flat smooth hose wrap (must specify the type of outlets).
Service / Mechanic Trucks
Hydraulic Rescue Tools
Mining, Construction & Railroad Operations