- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- Drum-located slip ring assembly with easy to access removable panel for simple routine maintenance. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 12 gauge steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- Integrated anti-rotation cable keeper prevents the 5 foot lead cable from whipping or twisting.
- long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, and hydraulic motor.
- Reliable direct gear drive on motor driven models - No chain.
- Solid steel direct hand crank with smooth round handle.
- Click to view Motor Options
- Also available in hand crank options.
- Narrow width for convenient installation in restricted spaces.
- Permanently lubricated self-aligning pillow block bearings for trouble-free & smooth rotation.
- Long-handled locking pin to secure reel from rotation during transport or storage.
- Drum-located slip ring assembly with easy to access cover for simple routine maintenance.
- Available with 30 Amps or 45 Amps, 600 Volt rated slip ring assembly (see chart).
Manufacturing Plants & Facilities
Service / Mechanic / Utility Vehicles
Mining, Construction & Railroad Operations