- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- Designed to fit 1½" 29HG vacuum hose.
- Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded ¼" steel "A" frame base with double dupported axle, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- Tension brake adjusts the speed of the draw to your desired preference and prevents your reel from free wheeling during operation, transport or storage.
- Exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-cimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, and bevel top crank for easy mechanical retraction.
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Sturdy box-style frame with heavy duty steel cross supports to all four corners for extra rigidity
- Low profile outlet riser & open drum slot design, provide a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap
- Self-lubricated flange bearings & multi-position lock ratchet
- Lubricated factory matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Heavy duty 1" O.D non-corrosive stainless steel rollers
- Cast iron lock ring with non-sparking bronze pawl
Manufacturing Plants & Facilities
Maintenance, Repair & Operations
- Downloads are currently unavailable