Low Pressure Models
Models with hose are for air or water service with a maximum temperature 150° F. Models less hose can be used for air, water or oil.
Note: Do not exceed listed hose O.D. to obtain maximum length.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- Have no swivel and no riser to storage and maintain long length of hose, cord, cable, wire, rope, tape, chain and other.
- Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded ¼" steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- Tension brake adjusts the speed of the draw to your desired preference and prevents your reel from free wheeling during operation, transport or storage.
- Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable tension brake prevents free wheeling and direct hand crank for easy mechanical retraction.
- Reliable chain & sprocket drive on motor driven models.
- Solid steel direct hand crank with smooth round handle.
- See Motor Options Chart
- Hand crank & motor driven reels to store & maintain long length of hose, cord, cable, wire, rope, tape, chain & other.
- Reels have no swivel & no riser, for storage only (Model with suffix -BYXX).
- Each of these reels is built on the strength of their standard series with their own unique features & benefits.
...and much more