High Pressure Models
Reels are furnished standard with S.A.E. 100R16 #1 or #2 wire braid hose suitable for grease and hydraulic oil applications. Maximum temp. 250° F.
Note: Do not exceed listed hose O.D. to obtain maximum length.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- Machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- High quality one piece 1" steel tube frame structure. Base has holes for temporary or permanent installation.
- Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- Tension brake adjusts the speed of the draw to your desired preference and prevents your reel from free wheeling during operation, transport or storage.
- High quality steel construction provides superior strength and durability for heavy duty applications in commercial and industrial settings.
- long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, hose control bar, and direct hand crank for easy mechanical retraction.
- Direct hand crank rewind.
- Hose Control bar prevents hose from slipping off the discs.
- Base has holes for temporary or permanent installation.
- Up to 4,000 PSI working pressure.
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE
Chemical Fluid Transfer
General Landscape / Turf Care