Low Pressure Models
Models with hose are for air or water service with a maximum temperature 150° F. Models less hose can be used for air, water or oil.
Note: Do not exceed listed hose O.D. to obtain maximum length.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- Exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 12 Gage steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable tension brake prevents free wheeling, "T" Grade welding hose, and front bevel geared crank for easy mechanical retraction.
- Solid steel direct hand crank with smooth round handle.
- Also available in motorized options.
- Exclusive low profile outlet risers & open drum slot design for flat smooth hose wrap.
- Permanently lubricated self-aligning pillow block bearings for trouble-free & smooth rotation.
- Two external fluid paths with machined from solid brass 90° full-flow 3/8" NPT swivel inlets (One on each side of the reel).
- Swivel Seal: VITON
Manufacturing Plants & Facilities
Maintenance, Repair & Operations
Welding / Service Trucks
Automotive & Fleet Maintenance
Mining, Construction & Railroad Operations
Marine / Ship Building / Offshore