Medium Pressure Models
Reels are furnished with standard one wire braid hose suitable for air, water or oil applications. Maximum temperature 250° F.
Note: Do not exceed listed hose O.D. to obtain maximum length.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- Two machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- Two exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-cimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 12 Gage steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable tension brake prevents free wheeling and front bevel geared crank for easy mechanical retraction.
- Bevel gear hand crank with removable handle for compact storage.
- Also available in motorized options.
- Two low profile outlet risers & open drum slot design for dual hose applications.
- Permanently lubricated self-aligning pillow block bearings for trouble-free & smooth rotation.
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE
- Swivel O-ring seals supported by Teflon spacers.
Twin Agent Applications
Offshore Oil Rigs
Shipyard & Port Operations
Petroleum Production Fields