Medium Pressure Models
Reels are furnished with standard one wire braid hose suitable for air, water or oil applications. Maximum temperature 250° F.
Note: Do not exceed listed hose O.D. to obtain maximum length.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- Electroless nickel plated steel 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- Exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 12 gauge steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable tension brake prevents free wheeling and front bevel geared crank for easy mechanical retraction.
- Solid steel direct hand crank with smooth round handle.
- Also available in motorized options.
- Exclusive low profile outlet riser & open drum slot design for flat smooth hose wrap.
- Permanently lubricated self-aligning pillow block bearings for trouble-free & smooth rotation.
- Long-handled locking pin to secure reel from rotation during transport or storage.
- External fluid path with machined solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel
- Nickel plated steel swiven on 1" models
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE
- AFLAS on 1" models
- NITRILE on 1" stainless steel fluid path models
Industrial Plant & Ground Maintenance
Pest & Weed Control
Golf Course Maintenance
Chemical Fluid Transfer