Medium Pressure Models
Reels are furnished with standard one wire braid hose suitable for air, water or oil applications. Maximum temperature 250° F.
Note: Do not exceed listed hose O.D. to obtain maximum length.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- Non-corrosive external fluid path with machined from high quality stainless steel 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- Heavy duty stainless steel CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- Exclusive stainless steel low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded ¼" stainless steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- Electro-polished stainless steel finish, adjustable tension brake prevents free wheeling and bevel geared crank.
- Solid steel direct hand crank with smooth round handle.
- Also available in motorized options.
- Each of these reels is built of their standard series with their own unique features & benefits.
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE Non-Toxic Food Grade Grease.
Marine / Docks / Offshore
Manufacturing Plants & Facilities
Pulp & Paper Plants
Food & Chemical Processing Plants
Restaurants & Commercial Kitchens
Water Treatment & Supply
Food Grade Washdown