Low Pressure Models
Models with hose are for air or water service with a maximum temperature 150° F. Models less hose can be used for air, water or oil.
Note: Do not exceed listed hose O.D. to obtain maximum length.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- External 90° full-flow dual ported brass swivel with VITON® seals offering both connections from the same side of the reel. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- Solid one piece heavy gauge all steel U shaped frame. Professional grade, compact, lightweight and simple design.
- Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- Tension brake adjusts the speed of the draw to your desired preference and prevents your reel from free wheeling during operation, transport or storage.
- High quality steel construction provides superior strength and durability for heavy duty applications in commercial and industrial settings.
- long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, composite bearing for smooth rotation and direct hand crank for easy mechanical retraction.
- Direct hand crank rewind.
- Composite bearing for smooth rotation.
- External 90° full-flow dual ported brass swivel offering both connections from the same side of the reel.
- Swivel Seals: VITON®
Manufacturing Plants & Facilities
Maintenance, Repair & Operations
Welding / Service Trucks
Automotive & Fleet Maintenance
Mining, Construction & Railroad Operations
Marine / Ship Building / Offshore