High Pressure Models
Reels are furnished standard with S.A.E. 100R16 #1 or #2 wire braid hose suitable for grease and hydraulic oil applications. Maximum temp. 250° F.
Note: Do not exceed listed hose O.D. to obtain maximum length.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- Non-corrosive external fluid path with machined from high quality stainless steel 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- Solid one piece electro-polished finish stainless steel U shaped frame. Professional grade, compact, lightweight and simple design.
- Heavy duty stainless steel CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- Tension brake adjusts the speed of the draw to your desired preference and prevents your reel from free wheeling during operation, transport or storage.
- High quality stainless steel construction provides superior strength and durability for heavy duty applications in commercial and industrial settings.
- Electro-polished stainless steel finish, long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, and direct hand crank for easy mechanical retraction.
- Direct hand crank rewind.
- Professional grade, compact & lightweight design.
- Open drum design for no hassle hose wrap.
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge steel "U" shaped frame.
- Adjustable tension brake to prevent "free-wheeling" during operation, transport or storage.
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE Non-Toxic Food Grade Grease
Marine / Docks / Offshore
Manufacturing Plants & Facilities
Pulp & Paper Plants
Food & Chemical Processing Plants
Restaurants & Commercial Kitchens
Water Treatment & Supply
Food Grade Washdown