High Pressure Models
Reels are furnished standard with S.A.E. 100R16 #1 or #2 wire braid hose suitable for grease and hydraulic oil applications. Maximum temp. 250° F.
Note: Do not exceed listed hose O.D. to obtain maximum length.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction.
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety.
- Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel air/fluid path with machined for high quality stainless steel 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- Solid one piece heavy gauge all steel "U" shaped frame. Professional grade, compact, lightweight and simple design.
- Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- Tension brake adjusts the speed of the draw to your desired preference and prevents your reel from free wheeling during operation, transport or storage.
- Safely store respiratory air hose lines for low or high pressure breathing systems, potable water hose lines for drinking water systems, and any hose requiring sanitized and non-contaminated fluid transfer application.
- long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, and direct hand crank for easy mechanical retraction.
- Direct hand crank rewind
- Safely store respiratory air hose lines for low or high pressure breathing air systems.
- Safely store potable water hose lines for drinking water systems.
- Safely store any hose requiring sanitized & non-contaminated fluid transfer application.
- Each of these reels is built of their standard series with their own unique features & benefits.
- Swivel Seals: NITRILE
- Non-Toxic Food Grade Grease.
Low Pressure Breathing Air Systems
High Pressure Breathing Air Systems
Medical & Hospital Air Services
Mining / Tunneling Operations
Marine / Docks / Offshore
High Pressure Cylinder Filling (SCUBA/SCBA)
Hazardous Site Cleanup
Food Grade Washdown
Food & Chemical Processing Plants